We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with challenging career-growth opportunities for individuals with the right combination of technical skills, problem solving abilities, and a positive get-it-done attitude. Our continuing growth has created a host of job openings for talented individuals interested in making a difference.
Deployment Engineering Internship - Telecom
Technical Project Engineer (Deployment Engineer)
ASSIA is an exciting and dynamic organization that is shaping the future of broadband and wireless network connectivity.
We are looking for a Technical Project Engineer to help us in deployment and maintenance of ASSIA's OSS products and service delivery for our current and future customers.
Reporting to Deployment Engineering Manager, this role provides technical expertise and support and is involved in all phases of a project: analysis of technical system requirements, planning, implementation, execution, etc, to ensure that project technical needs and customer requirements have been met.
Working closely with System Engineering, Development, and Sales Teams, this position works to ensure that ASSIA's solution is fully functioning according to specifications. The Technical Project Engineer may also provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer teams by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
To succeed in this role at ASSIA, the candidate needs to be self-confident, hands-on and eager to learn, outgoing and customer service-oriented person.
10% international travel can be expected.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in deployment projects with high quality standards and tight timelines
- Gather requirements from customers and find technical solutions
- Provide Technical Support to customers working closely with ASSIA's Technical Experts.
- Support installation, configuration and testing of ASSIA's products and solutions
- Prepare technical environments for ASSIA's product demonstrations and trials.
- Communicate and follow up project status and deliverables by reporting regularly to external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Telecommunications/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Master in Computer Science or Telecommunications/Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Linux. Advanced experience would be a plus.
- Programming in scripting languages like Python.
- Experience with DevOps tools (eg. Ansible) would be desirable.
- Knowledge of database models and their use through SQL. Experience with Oracle technologies would be a plus.
- Familiarity with object-oriented software languages
- Knowledge of network or telecom management systems and devices, specifically as they pertain to xDSL and optical fiber related systems would be positively valued.
- Excels in providing technical support to internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving approach, Initiative and Continuous learning
- Time management - Proven ability to estimate and prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a multi-customer support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Comfortable working with customers to gather requirements and report results
- Able to interface with both technical customers and non-technical personnel
Redwood City, CA, United StatesFull-Time2/24/2020
ASSIA is seeking an Accountant to join our Finance team in our corporate headquarters located in Redwood City, CA. The Accountant will report directly to our Corporate Controller and will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the company’s finance department in accordance with GAAP and the company policies.
In this role, you'll be utilizing your technical accounting expertise to provide the following support:
- Responsible for full cycle AP and AR
- Manage cash activities and forecast
- Manage Fixed Assets including recording depreciation expense
- Participate and assist with month-end close
- Prepare journal entries and perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Prepare audit and tax schedules
- Interface with management in various departments, including Engineering, Sales and Legal
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Proficiency with Excel (including Pivot table, V-lookup, SumIFs)
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization
- NetSuite application experience preferred
Redwood City, CA, United StatesFull-Time6/25/2020
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in our corporate headquarters located in Redwood City, CA. The Financial Analyst will report directly to our Corporate Controller and will analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; providing analyses to support the company's accounting and operations.
- Creates financial forecasts, reports, and operational tracking metrics
- Supports accounting by providing analyses and participating in the monthly close process
- Supports management decision making by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Determines cost of operations by collecting operational data and establishing expected costs
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Performs duties with appropriate confidentiality
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related work as needed; works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics and equivalent work experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Strong fluency in Excel including advanced formulas and functions
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Excellent communications skills-experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
Agency Notice: All unsolicited resumes/CV's submitted through our Web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of ASSIA. will be considered property of ASSIA and are not subject to payment of referral fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for ASSIA, any such agency or firm must have a formal written agreement and active working relationships with ASSIA Talent Acquisition Department and submit resumes via the agency submittal instructions. Even with respect to authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the agency submittal instructions are not followed, no referral fees will be paid by ASSIA.